Sunday, January 15, 2017

NatInBali's 5th Anniversary




Today, five years ago, I posted my first ever blog-post in NatInBali.. So today, NatInBali is celebrating its 5th Anniversary.. Couldn’t be happier.. lol.. I personally never thought that NatInBali will go this far.. From a few blog-posts, now it has more than 400 blog-posts..

I would like to use this opportunity to thank everyone who support NatInBali from 2012 until today.. Thanks a lot to my dearest sister, my parents, my relatives & friends, and especially NatInBali’s readers.. For those who left comments and send me emails, I really appreciate it.. Believe it or not, it became my motivation and mood-booster to keep writing and trying to be a better blogger.. I also would like to apologize for any mistakes or inappropriate words on my writings which might hurt someone’s feeling.. 






So thank you for a great 5 years of blogging.. I sincerely hope that you guys will find useful information and inspiration from this blog.. If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know by leaving a comment in comment section below or by sending email to email address listed on my profile.. Keep reading NatInBali and see you on another blog-post.. 


Hugs & Kisses from Bali  ~  Nat
  


No comments:

Post a Comment